Thursday 6 January 2011

The Passive(est)

The Passive(est)
Passive, the best way of simply saying, as nicely as possible: You are a doormat.
A doormat  that doesn’t even get upset,  by being passive you are the doormat that has WELCOME plastered across itself, even though FUCK OFF is what it probably should say. You take everyone’s shit, and watch them come and go as they please, taking full advantage of you on the way.
As a self proclaimed passivest as of today i can truthfully say, I. AM. DONE. No more being nice to the ex who treated you like dirt. No more meetings with friends that I don’t even like. No more putting me at the bottom of my list of priorities.
Sometimes it really does take being made to feel worse than you can imagine to be able to find a way to feel better, which fairly much sums up my last week. I’m making changes and I’m doing it for me. For once.

No comments:

Post a Comment